Monday, March 15, 2010

Empty

Verse......  "He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you. "  Matthew 17:20



Thought for today....  If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else.    -Booker T. Washington


 
 
Song.....   This song is a great reminder that we can come to God as we are, come broken, come just as you are right now.  Let him heal you....  This is one of my favorite songs..  I hope you all enjoy it too.   
 
 
 
 
 
Poem.....
 
Empty
 
by Melissa Marsh




Empty arms ache

for a baby to hold

an empty crib

with echoes of cries

never to be heard

an emptiness in my heart

nothing can fill

because it is where

my lost child belongs

time and healing

may bring me back

to terms with reality

but the memories,

the lost piece of my

heart will never fade

that piece of my baby

will stay always

I will never hold

the tiny bundle

but I will not

deny its existence

forever mine it will stay

baby of love, my child

No comments:

Post a Comment